General Conditions of Contract
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF THE TOURIST SERVICES CONTRACT
a)APPLICATIONS AND PAYMENTS
1) The price and / or reservation of the services that make up the tour are subject to modifications without prior notice when there is an alteration in the services, changes in costs or in the expected exchange rates, for reasons not attributable to the parties.
2) All amounts paid before the definitive confirmation of the services are collected as a reservation. The final confirmation of the respective services and prices will occur with the issuance of tickets and / or service orders and the corresponding billing.
3) Credit operations must meet the own requirements set for them. Otherwise, the interested party must complete the payment of the balances in the terms and conditions established in the contract.
b) PRICES INCLUDE
accommodation in the hotels mentioned in the itineraries or others of equal or greater category, occupying single, double, triple rooms, etc. according to the chosen rate, with private bathroom and taxes. Meal plan as indicated on each occasion. Visits and excursions mentioned. Transfers to and from airports, terminals and hotels, when indicated. The expected number of days of accommodation, taking into account that the hotel accommodation day is calculated from 15:00 hours and ends at 12:00 hours of the following day, regardless of the time of arrival and departure and the full or fractional use thereof. The duration of the tour will be indicated in each case, taking as the first day the departure and as last included the day of departure of the destination, regardless of the departure or arrival time on the first or last day.
c) SERVICES OR HEADINGS NOT INCLUDED
1) Extras, drinks, laundry, tips, boarding fees, service fees, VAT and other current and / or future taxes, or any service that is not expressly indicated in the order of service issued by the travel agent.
2) Stays, meals and / or additional expenses or damages caused by cancellations, delays in the departures or arrivals of the means of transport, or for unforeseen reasons unrelated to the company.
3) Feeding en route, except those expressly included in the programs.
4) Expenses and interests in credit operations.
d) LIMITATIONS TO THE RIGHT OF PERMANENCE
The company reserves the right to oblige the passenger to leave the tour at any point of the same, whose conduct, way of working, health or other serious reasons in the judgment of the company cause danger or inconvenience to the remaining travelers or if the success of the excursion or the normal development of it may be spoiled.
For trips abroad it is necessary to comply with the legislation in force in each case. It is the inexcusable responsibility of the agency to inform reliably and with sufficient anticipation about the requirements demanded by the immigration, customs and health authorities of the destinations included in the tour, being the sole responsibility of the passenger to have the personal documentation required by the aforementioned authorities.
1) In case of withdrawal of credit operations, the amounts paid for the report, administrative expenses, stamped and interest will not be refunded.
2) In the case of withdrawal that affects services contracted in firm by the agency, their reimbursement will be subject to the contractual conditions under which the respective companies provide their services. In all cases of reimbursements, the agency may withhold the price of the expenses incurred plus the commission of ten percent of the services contracted with third parties.
g) NON-REGULAR TRANSPORTATION OR CHARTER
The provisions of the previous point apply notwithstanding this; in these cases only the proportion of the price corresponding to the terrestrial services (hotel, pension, excursions) determined by the organizer will be reimbursed according to the modality with which the service providers operate. For this clause to be valid, the quality of transport must be determined in the first document delivered to the passenger.
h) ASSIGNMENT AND TRANSFER
The right conferred on the client by the tourist services contract may be assigned or transferred to other people up to 30 days before the date of departure, provided that the requirements of the carrier and / or the hotelier are not opposed to it or service provider. In the event that passengers are of different ages (older-younger), the price will be adjusted according to fares. In all cases of assignment or transfer, the company may receive the premium of 10% of the agreed amount.
1) The company expressly declares that it acts as an intermediary in the reservation or contracting of the different services linked and included in the respective tour or reservation of services: hotels, restaurants, means of transport or other providers. Notwithstanding this, the responsibilities of the company, whether it acts as an organizer or travel intermediary, will be determined in accordance with the provisions contained in the International Convention Relating to the Travel Contract approved by Law No. 19.918.
2) The company is not responsible for the events that occur due to a fortuitous event or force majeure, climatic phenomena or events that occur before or during the development of the tour that prevent, delay or in any way impede the total or partial execution of the benefits committed by the company, in accordance with the provisions of the Civil Code.
j) CHANGES OR MODIFICATIONS
1) The company reserves the right, for technical or operational reasons, to totally or partially alter the daily order and / or services that make up the tour, before or during the execution thereof.
2) Unless expressly stated otherwise, the stipulated hotels may be exchanged for another of the same or greater category within the same urban center without any charge to the passenger. Regarding these variations, the passenger will not be entitled to any compensation.
3) The company may cancel any tour when one of the circumstances set forth in Article 24 of Decree No. 2182/72 is configured.
4) Once the trip has begun, the suspension, modification or interruption of the services by the passenger for personal reasons of any kind will not give rise to any claim, refund or refund.
k) ARBITRATION CLAUSE
Any question that arises on the occasion of the celebration, fulfillment, breach, extension or termination of this contract may be submitted by the parties to the resolution of the Arbitral Tribunal of the Argentine Association of Travel and Tourism Agencies and / or of the Arbitral Courts that work in their Regionals. In case of submission of said jurisdiction, the contracting parties are subject to and accept as accepted all conditions established by the Arbitration Court Regulations.
l) RULES OF APPLICATION
This contract and, where appropriate, the provision of services, will be governed exclusively by these general conditions, by Law N ° 18.829 and its regulations and by the Brussels Convention approved by Law 19.918. These general conditions, together with the remaining documentation delivered to the passengers, will form the Travel Contract established by the aforementioned Convention.
Luna Roja Viajes
San Martín 991 - 6D
+54 11 4311-9866
+54 11 5263-3073
lunarojatravel.com/en it's a division of Luna Roja Viajes SRL dedicated to facilitate and improve the experience of tourists and visitors. We combine the most incredible destinations of the country to travel throughout Argentina on trips from 3 up to 27 nights.